THE ULTIMATE CHEF @ HOME COOKING COURSE
Limited offer until July 2022! USD$999/ AUD$1350
- Enjoy unlimited access to the ultimate all-inclusive Chef @ home online cooking course plus every individual themed cooking course available.
- Access 38 years of cooking experience from a Michelin Star Chef in this ultimate cooking package
- This ultimate Chef @ home online cooking course teaches you everything you need to know about cooking, food, and the history of food. Learn kitchen management, budgeting and how to create great recipes that will save you time and money as well as improve your health and cooking skills.
- Suitable for the home cook and aspiring professional.
- Every skill, technique and recipe are delivered through chefs view videos and explained in detail so that you succeed every time.
- Be invited to connect with Walter and other students in chat groups and join weekly life video sessions to ask your questions and learn new skills.
- The ultimate Chef @ home online package will have sections released monthly on everything possible cooking technique, skill explained plus Michelin Star chefs’ secrets from for example knife skills, nutrition, kitchen management and cooking methods with price increases periodically as content is added.
"I help home cooks and cooking enthusiasts cook like a three Michelin star chef without spending thousands of dollars on a culinary school by teaching them the cooking techniques. If you want to learn cooking, then I’ll teach you."
"Dedicated to bringing the chef out in you!"
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,831
Cook with one of the best chefs in the Industry!
Originally from Austria, Walter became the youngest chef in the world to attain 18 points at the age of 25 in the prestigious French restaurant guide Gault Millau. Walter went on to perfect his craft working in several 2- and 3-Michelin-star restaurants around Europe before joining the triple-Michelin-star restaurateur Marco Pierre White as an Executive Head Chef of his restaurant group in London for five years before the opportunity to move to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia arose in 2002, when Walter was appointed Head Chef at Langton’s Restaurant and Wine Bar in Flinders Lane, Melbourne city.
Walter wrote cookbooks and developed his now-acclaimed skills as a short course cooking teacher for everyday home cooks as well as “MasterChef” and “My Kitchen Rules” contestants. Walters teaching career spanning 14 years has seen him teach cooking at various places including TV segments before establishing his own successful cooking school in 2011, known today as “Trupp- The Chefs Table,” based in South Yarra, Melbourne which he runs with his wife Anna Trupp.
A Complete Learning Experience
You can now join Walter in these online cooking courses and learn cooking from its foundation just like a top chef. Increase your technical skill, understand your produce and you will soon be cooking with ease and achieve fantastic results! These new online cooking courses are the combined product of the many questions asked, problems presented, and solutions given to over 30,000 home cooks in countless face to face cooking classes.
By fully understanding a technique, cooking becomes easy, not to mention that the same technique can then be used for many other dishes. Most chefs will agree that a recipe is just as good as the chef, which in short means if you have little understanding of the product and lack technique, a recipe becomes guesswork and too often leads to failure or average results!
“Dedicated to bringing the chef out in you”